- Fast-tracking pandemic vaccines: lessons to learn from COVID-19 to HIV vaccine development?
- Delivery and access to innovative biomedical interventions, remove barriers, and build capacity in Africa (prevention, diagnostics, and therapeutics, adherence).
- Finding the missing targets: what more to do for HIV, Tuberculosis, STIs and Hepatitis?
- Human centered inclusion of key and vulnerable populations and implementation of differentiated service delivery approaches to overcome barriers.
- Optimization of innovative Paediatric therapeutics and prevention (DTG, TAF, bNAbs, etc).
- Innovative financing for HIV in the context of Universal Health Coverage: What works?
- Refocusing HIV finance in closing HIV equity gaps in Africa and prevention for youth.
- Supporting Innovation and People-Centered, Integrated Responses to End AIDS.
- From boutique to systemic and sustainable scale up: The case for HIV Prevention.
- Pandemic Preparedness Framework, implication for Africa.
- Community-Led data Driven responses: What works and what doesn’t. The case of Key and Vulnerable Populations during COVID-19.
- We are still getting HIV: Address the HIV Prevention crisis, accelerate access to biomedical prevention services/tools for women, adolescent girls and young people.
- Africa, where are our SRHR? - Understanding the importance of youth involvement in developing and implementing national, regional and continental SRHR policies.
- People living with HIV- Led responses - Gaps in Domestic resource mobilization/financing towards ending new HIV infections in Africa.
- Recognizing disability in the HIV continuum of care with a cross-impairment approach.