If it were not for the support of sponsors and donors attending the International Conference on AIDS and Sexually Transmitted Infections in Africa, ICASA 2023 would be limited to those who have the economic means to do so. One of the main initiatives of the conference is to make the conference as accessible and beneficial as possible to delegates from all regions of the globe, especially those in resource-limited communities and settings. The Scholarship Programme of ICASA 2023 empowers those least able, but most in need, to attend.
Scholarship will be opened from 3rd July 2023 to 31st July 2023.
Scholarship confirmation letter will be sent to all applicants not later than end of September 2023
ICASA 2023 is planning to provide 500 scholarships across the 3 Programmes: Scientific, Leadership and Community.
Scholarship Application policy:
- To be eligible, you must be at least 18 years old.
- Scholarship is open to all types of participants, including abstract submitters.
- Scholarship applications are connected to the abstract submission, not the individual. If your abstract and scholarship get accepted, the scholarship will be awarded to the presenting author. If the presenting author changes, so will the scholarship recipient.
- If you are media, please do not apply for ICASA 2023 online scholarship programme.
Types of scholarship:
- Full Scholarship: (includes: air travel, accommodation, and a per diem)
- Partial Scholarship: (includes: accommodation and per diem or accommodation only or per diem only).
- Virtual Scholarship: (waive of registration fee only. Access to full virtual participation)
Should you be awarded a scholarship (full or partial) and accept it, please note that there is a need to pay for your registration fee at a discounted price of US$500.00.
If your scholarship application is rejected and you are still willing to participate (in person) at the ICASA 2023 conference, please note that you will be granted the right to also pay for your registration fee at a discounted price of US$500.00.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com